I had a great time talking to you and your children about all the experiments you did last month. Everyone had a great time and remembered to use safety with each experiment. Great Job!!
This month we are learning about the water cycle. The first site I want to share with your really explained what the water cycle was and how it worked. On this site your could watch the water cycle and then you had to label it. How did you do? I know your children did great. The next site tells the story of the water cycle. Do you know what happens after evaporation?
The last site shows you how to build your own water cycle with everyday items. This is a great hands on minds on activity to do with your child. If your child would like to bring his water cycle activity to class to show that would be great! See you next month.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment